Vacancy for Temporary Part-Time PE Teacher
Vacancy: Primary Teacher of PE Temporary 1 year 0.5
Start Date: September 2021
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Monday 28th June 2021
Interview: Week beginning 5th July 2021
The governors of this happy and successful school wish to appoint an innovative and dedicated teacher to join our energetic and supportive staff as we search faithfully for excellence. We are looking for a PE specialist with experience in delivering PE, preferably across the primary age range. The ideal candidate would deliver a wide variety of activities that celebrates and encourages young people to do their best and to develop their skills and knowledge towards a philosophy of life long physical activity. We would like someone who can ensure that all students are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities that take place through lunch breaks and after school.
The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher committed to raising standards for all children
- a team player who enjoys learning with and from their colleagues
- experienced in delivering PE, preferably across the primary age range
- fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer you;
- happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- passionate and friendly staff and governors
- a strong commitment to staff well being and professional development
Visits to the school welcome but due to current restrictions these will be socially distanced and after the end of the school day. For further details or information, please contact the school by phone, email, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website https://www.ourlady-stjosephs.rotherham.sch.uk/
The School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Applications must be made using the CES application form. A downloadable copy is below along with other information for the vacancy.
Further Vacancy Information (click on link)